Before reserving a puppy, please take note of the following:
- You are aware that you are buying a Doberman breed and that you know how to raise, handle, and control this puppy once it grows old.
- You agree to make a 30% – 50% deposit to reserve a puppy, and that this downpayment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You have to handle the shipping fees on your preferred method. However, the puppy’s welfare should be prioritized when it comes to selecting a shipping method. If you’re outside Philippines, please know your country’s import requirements and talk to us first for arrangements, especially when your country belongs to Rabies-free group.
- You agree to sign a Bill of Sale contract as soon as the puppy is turned over to you.
- You understand that we, as breeders, are attached to these puppies. We spoil the Mother, and so does her babies. We care for them and we love them like our children. These puppies are high-quality, very healthy, and hyperactive. We DO NOT Puppy Mill.